Cycling holidays in Romagna
Tailor-made itineraries and services
In Cattolica the sea is just one of the many attractions and experiences to enjoy on holiday.
For those passionate about two wheels, your stay will be full of exciting new experiences.
We can advise you on the best cycle routes and you can decide on what to eat each day ... our simple and light cuisine is perfect for sportspeople.
Furthermore at the Romagna Hotel you can find:
- Secure parking for cycles and bikes
- A repair shop for small repairs
- Laundry and dryer service
- Private bus transfer
- 10 city bikes at your disposal
- Gym and fitness room
- Spa and massages
Itineraries and routes, interesting adventures!
Country paths, new cycle routes to explore, itineraries dedicated to amateurs and experts... every turn brings a different and spectacular view of the coast and the hills of the Romagna hinterland.
- Cattolica has a distinctive cycle lane and is the starting point to reach Misano Adriatico and Riccione.
- The Mount San Bartolo Park, between Emilia Romagna and Marche, from Baia Vallugola to Castel di Mezzo, to Fiorenzuola di Focara, exciting turns immersed in the greenery of the park and breathtaking views.
Fortresses and Castles: Gradara is just a few kilometers from Cattolica and is another unmissable itinerary to discover the history and the legends of this enchanting hamlet.
You can visit other small villages like San Leo, San Marino, Morciano, Montescudo, Montegridolfo.
Furthermore, during May the "Granfondo degli Squali" is organized in Cattolica, an event dedicated to the world of two wheels with fascinating itineraries that can vary from 80 to 145 kilometres, its starting point is the Aquarium in Cattolica and it ends in Gabicce Monte. ... And once you have crossed the finishing line you can try the renowned Bluefish served with typical Romagnola piadina.